Thursday, October 2, 2014

Oh yeah, I'm in college now!

This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. I'm seriously here, and I seriously took my first real midterm in the testing center today. I'm a college student!
Heading into the testing center for our Nutrition midterm. Go team!

So wait, how did I get here? Well, first I said goodbye.

Then there was a road trip. Then I got my ID!


Moved in, met tons and tons of cool people at New Student Orientation. It was crazy.
Can you find me?
This place is pretty cool. 

Then I started school. Like an actual student.

College learning is fun! Not sure what to study yet, but there's just so much to learn, and it's exciting :)

Work is fun too! Whoever said custodial workers are unfortunate never worked custodial at the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum.
Musk oxen are too cool.
Shasta the liger is my BFF.
I also take selfies with Otis.
And on Wednesdays, we clean the bell tower.
Just look at that view.

And I have all sorts of adventures. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Sometimes you ride in a service vehicle across campus in the pouring rain. Thanks, Courtney!
Free cotton candy outside the Wilk. Thanks, BYU Independent Study!
Yay for CES Devotionals with the University of Utah Institute choir, so I can see this lovely lady!
Sometimes your roomie scores a winning goal in a soccer game on her birthday. Like a pro.
And sometimes, it turns out you actually go to Hogwarts.

So yeah, that's my life! I guess I'll leave you with this:
Life's full of struggles. That's the point. But our Lord loves us more than we can understand. He is in every detail of our lives, and we can enjoy the journey so much more as we recognize that. Have joy!


<3 Hannah Jo






No comments :

Post a Comment