Wednesday, April 15, 2015

If At First You Don't Succeed...

We can learn a lot from the scriptures. One of my favorite scriptures that a few of my Sunday School and other religion teachers have taught me about over the years is Omni 1:9.

Now I, Chemish, write what few things I write, in the same book with my brother; for behold, I saw the last which he wrote, that he wrote it with his own hand; and he wrote it in the day that he delivered them unto me. And after this manner we keep the records, for it is according to the commandments of our fathers. And I make an end.

So, he got the book, he wrote a verse in it because he was supposed to, and he passed it on. Awesome.
Now this scripture can teach us a couple things. It definitely shows us that it is important to keep records, no matter how little you are able to write about in your circumstances.
It also reminds me that I don't want to be that person who has the lamest records ever. Cool things happen in my life, and I'm gonna write those down!
Throwback to 2 years and 2 days ago when I was determined to keep up with this blog...


...and here's to trying again!



<3 Hannah Jo


No comments :

Post a Comment