Friday, May 29, 2015

#FamilyFriday :)

I love my family :)
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I've grown up in a happy home with loving parents and siblings. We're not perfect, but no family is. Even the happiest families have imperfections.
Take Lehi's family in the Book of Mormon, for example. There was the time when Sariah murmured against her husband at the thought of losing her sons as they went to retrieve the brass plates (1 Nephi 5). There were all those times when Laman and Lemuel murmured (Most chapters in 1 Nephi and some in 2 Nephi). Lehi even murmured when Nephi broke his bow. (1 Nephi 16). They weren't perfect. They were, however, exemplary. Lehi and Sariah taught their children righteous principles. They followed the Lord's direction into the promised land. Their family was great!

My family is pretty great. I am blessed to have such great friends as relatives. I know I always have them there when I need love and support through hard times. In fact, I have their live and support even when it's not a hard time. I have their love and support always and forever!

They're also super fun and kind of crazy. (I mean, they are related to me.)
In honor of them, here are some pictures from over the years!






Have joy!



<3 Hannah Jo

No comments :

Post a Comment