Tuesday, May 26, 2015

#TestimonyTuesday :)

I love this scripture! One morning in seminary during my freshman year, our teacher was sick and couldn't find a last minute substitute, so we joined another class. That morning they were working on memorizing this scripture as a group. The teacher pointed out that this is one of the fairly rare instances in the scriptures where an exclamation point is used. So this is a pretty fervent statement-- "That He LIVES!"

It is my testimony that Jesus Christ lives!
He lived, He died, and He lives again.
Because of His life, we may all learn truth.
Because of His death, we may all find peace, and even joy, in our trials.
Because of His new life, we can all return to live with our Father in Heaven and our families.
FOREVER.
For this testimony, I am eternally grateful!
For Jesus Christ, I am eternally grateful.
Have joy!



<3 Hannah Jo

No comments :

Post a Comment