Wednesday, May 27, 2015

#WorthyWednesday :)

At EFY the summer before my senior year of high school, I decided to set a goal to go to the temple at least once a month that year. The Denver Temple had just announced open baptistry days during the Summer, but I was not sure how I would find chances to go once school started.
Fortunately, Heavenly Father was way ahead of me, and He had already inspired the temple presidency to organize a few open baptistry days each month during the school year. So I had the wonderful opportunity my senior year to go at least once a month, but usually more.

When I got to Provo, the temple was even closer and I got to go do baptisms once a week! What an incredible blessing and strength it was to spend so much time in the Lord's house! I spent many mornings in that baptistry, including the morning before I opened my mission call. That was such a special day, and the time I spent in the temple only made it better.
I was blessed to go inside the Denver Temple to receive my endowment on March 6, 2015. I am so grateful for the blessings of greater understanding and spiritual strength that I have received as a result of the covenants I made that day. 

I testify that the temple is the House of the Lord! The blessings of the temple are beautiful and eternal. As we live worthy to enter the Lord's House, we can receive greater joy than we could have ever imagined!
Have joy!



<3 Hannah Jo

No comments :

Post a Comment